Information Collected and How It Is Used
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
1. information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email;
2. records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means;
3. your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out;
4. details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means; and
5. details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of:
1. processing your tickets including your banking infos;
2. setting up, operating and managing your account;
3. complying with our legal and regulatory duties;
4. building up personal profiles;
5. carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses;
6. providing you with information about promotional offers and our products and services, where you have consented; and
7. monitoring transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, irregular activity, money laundering and cheating.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept secure and protected. We will only disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers that are engaged to process such information on our behalf. If you apply for an account with us then to help us make credit decisions about you, to prevent fraud, to check your age and identity and to prevent money laundering, we may use third parties including credit reference agencies who will record any searches on your file. We may also make enquiries of, and disclose details of how you conduct your account to, such agencies, security organizations and any other relevant third parties for fraud and money laundering prevention.
Telephone calls to and from our Customer Contact Centre are recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Website to operate.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Website you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser’s privacy settings to block cookies (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser). If you would like more information on how to do this please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
Disclosure of Information
We are entitled to share the information we hold on you which includes personal data and wagering history with the regulator and other bodies, including the police, in order to investigate fraud, money laundering or sports integrity issues and to comply with our regulatory duties to the UK Gambling Commission.
Access to information
You are entitled to access the information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Last updated January 2020